We know, it’s a lot to read. But it is very important information that we want to make sure every customer understands.
1) Broit Lifting does NOT provide any offloading services or assistance. You must provide your own labor to unload your materials once lifted by Broit Lifting, unless you are having us place materials directy on the roof or second or third story.
2) Our trucks and equipment are big and heavy. Many residential parking pads and driveways are not constructed for large delivery vehicles. Plan ahead to make sure driveways, underground water pipes, sprinklers and fences are not damaged. By utilizing Broit Lifting's Construction Forklift Services, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions, and you agree to relieve Broit Lifting of any and all responsibility for any damages due to accessing your delivery site.
3) You are responsible for ensuring the strength of the rooftop area where your materials are to be lifted and placed or offloaded by your workers. Depending on the weight of your materials lifted, and at our discresion for safety reasons, we may need to place your materials directly over a loadbearing wall.
4) Product that has been delivered must be approved by property owner or their representative before forklift services are performed. Broit Lifting is not responsible for quality of product lifted to roof (i.e. shingles). We recommend you have the materials delivered 48 hours or more before our scheduled forklift service appointment to make sure the materials are delivered prior to our appointment date and time frame. If we show up to your property or job site and the materials to be lifted have not been delivered, your appointment will need to be rescheduled, your deposit for the current appointment date and time will be forfeited and not be refunded, and a new appointment will need to be scheduled with a new deposit being made.
5) Either you or your authorized representative, who is 18 years of age or older and authorized to make job site decisions on your behalf in your absence, must be present to have your pre-purchased materials lifted at the agreed upon day and time window. You or your authorized representative must remain on site for the entire rooftop delivery. The representative must be specified by the property owner to Broit Lifting prior to the appointment and listed on the Driveway Waiver form with a good contact phone number.
6) If the property or job site is in a community with a HOA, arrangements must be made in advance with the HOA providing Broit Builders with access to the property, including pre-arranged gate entry if necessary.
7) We require a good contact phone number for you or your authorized representative so we can communicate easily. We will contact you or your authorized representative if we are running ahead of schedlue or a bit behind, if the appointment before yours runs short or long.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU & YOUR TEAM!
When you schedule your lifting services with Broit Lifting, 50% deposit will be required to be paid by credit card to reserve your appointment date and time window.
Need to Reschedule:
We understand timing is important, so if you need to reschedule the date, contact Broit Lifting as soon as possible at the phone number listed on our contact us page, at least 48 hours before your set appointment date & time frame. Your deposit will be applied to your new appointment time and date.
Cancellation WITH 48-hour Notice:
If you cancel your lifting services with at least 48 hours before the scheduled appointment date and time frame, we will simply cancel your appointment and refund your deposit back to the credit card you used.
Cancellation WITHOUT 48-hour Notice:
If you cancel your lifting services with less than 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment date and time frame, we will cancel your appointment but will not refund the deposit amount that was charged to your credit card.
If You or Your Authorized Representative is Not Present or You are Not Ready when Broit Lifting Arrives:
If you or your authorized representative are not present at the properly or job site or you are not ready for us to perform our construction forklift services when the lifting team arrives, we will attempt to contact you immediately. We will try to work with you, within your designated time frame, to perform our lifting services. We will only wait at the job site for up to 30 minutes. If we are unable to perform our lifting services during your scheduled time frame, you will forfeit your deposit (we will not refund the deposit amount to your credit card) and you will be required to reschedule and place another deposit to be applied to your future appointment.
Broit Builders does not cancel for weather because we are still able to lift your materials in the rain. Rain storms in SWFL, espeicailly in the summer, can be frequent and are to be expected. Please plan accordingy to handle rainstorms as we will not cancel or change our appointment date and time due to inclement weather. If we show up to your property and are unable to perform our forklift services because your team is not working in inclement weather, your appointment will need to be rescheduled, your deposit for the current appointment date and time will be forfeited and not be refunded, and a new appointment will need to be scheduled with a new deposit being made. Note: For safety reasons, for everyone involved, we will not provide our lifting services if there is lightning nearby.
I, the undersigned, am over eighteen (18) years of age, and have full authority and ability to enter into this Contract for Payment and Release of Liability for Property Damage and Personal Injury.
I have been informed by Broit Lifting, and I understand that the trucks and forklift services, and related equipment used by Broit Lifting in the process of the use of their forklift services, may, while unintended and not intentionally caused, cause damage to yards, sidewalks, driveways, patios or other surfaces on which those trucks or related equipment travel. It is my understanding that Broit Lifting will make and use its best efforts to prevent any and all damage; however, I hereby agree not to make any claims for any such damage and thereby do release and hold Broit Lifting harmless for any damage to property, or injury to persons that may arise during the process of the use of their forklift services.
I agree to rely upon my own insurance coverage, either which I have or will obtain to cover any such occurrence, which shall be primary to cover any such damage and further waive any right of subrogation against Broit Lifting for their services provided.
I agree to indemnify and hold Broit Lifting harmless in the event that any claims of any nature whatsoever are raised against Broit Lifting that allege damage to property, or injury to persons arising during the process of their forklift services.
I agree that the terms of this Release of Liability for Property Damage shall be governed by Florida Law and the venue for resolution of issues regarding this release shall be Collier County in the State of Florida.
I agree that this Release of Liability for Property Damage shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and assigns. Neither party may assign this Agreement without the written consent of the other.
I agree that this Release of Liability for Property Damage sets forth the entire understanding of the parties, and it may not be changed except by a written document signed by both parties hereto.
I acknowledge and agree that any damage incurred during the process of the use of their forklift services is solely my responsibility by signing below and NOT the responsibility of Broit Lifting.
I have hereunto set my hand and seal, or caused the same to be signed and sealed, on this _____ day of ________________________.
Printed Property Owner or Authorized Representative's Name: __________________________________________________
Property Owner or Authorized Representative's Signature: __________________________________________________
Property Street Address: __________________________________________________
City/State/Zip Code: __________________________________________________
* Please see our Driveway Waiver Page for instructions on how to send this form to us by 5pm the day before your scheduled appointment.
Please Note: Broit Builders reserves it's right to file a construction lien on the property for non-payment, returned checks, or disputed credit card charges.